WAIT. BIG TRAY OF VEGAN BROWNIES! (Unless Emilay wants to make me a big tray of vegan brownies again.)
yashsickle replied to your post: If you ever wanted to send me food… Vegan D: VEGAN! :D
If you ever wanted to send me food...
I’m craving chocolate and made the mistake of looking through the vegan grocery section of Amazon… Ughhhh. Small Vegan Cookie Gift Basket Annie’s Vegan Fruitsnacks THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE These cookies look good too NO! THIS! I COULD EAT A BUNCH OF CHOCOLATE ON EASTER LIKE A NORMAL PERSON
Tried a new tea because I had to buy some from Meijer a little while back. Berry Green Tea. Gah. It’s delicious. Meijer wins again.
New thing I’m able to do on POF: Call it if a guy is Catholic, based only on his picture and “catching title” thing. I don’t know how. I think I just say, “That sounds like Joey.” And they’re Catholic. Let’s call it a gift.
Sign my mother doesn't understand technology AT...
Due to the fact that I got lost in Ypsi in the middle of the night and had my phone almost dead back in October 2010 when I saw Triple Rainbow Awesome Tour, my mother bought me this extra battery thing so I could avoid having this happen again. To charge this, you just plug it into the computer. Well. NOW my computer won’t charge. And the “charger” is breaking (I have to have it...
Detroit High School Protest: Students Suspended... →
Studying Sociology, especially at a school that has a focus on its education program, we learned a lot about how shitty the system is for education, especially for urban areas like Detroit. When Hill says at the end, “Right now, I’m not going to be as successful as I should be because I haven’t been properly taught,” he’s completely right. Sometimes I get frustrated...
em4418 replied to your photo: My hair used to be prettyyyy. And then I got… MINE’S DOING THE SAME. Bitch, please. YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL.
em4418 replied to your chat: Drunks bring humor sometimes. When they’re not assholes. CHELSEA. You’re supposed to say yes. His GLM was too low for me. I HAVE STANDARDS, EMILAY. They’re low. But they exist.
We can’t take any credit for our talents. It’s how we use them that...– Madeleine L’Engle
a hopeless romantic with a touch of realist.– How Plenty of Fish describes my attitude toward love… SO WRONG.
spazmcspazzy replied to your post: … I just realized how quiet it has been both… Hahaha its been quiet like all of today, I went to go look at apartments and like SO. QUIET. and the lady told us that it was always that quiet and I kind of liked that… hahah LIVE THERE.
… I just realized how quiet it has been both inside and outside my dorm today. I’m. I’m so happy. Guys. Like. The noise has, literally, been driving me insane. And now? I’m not insane. Well, for the most part.
I'd also like to thank Emily for helping me learn...
My knowledge of Supernatural before Tumblr: 0%
My knowledge of Supernatural after Tumblr: 98%
Number of Supernatural episodes I've watched: 0
I am so bored
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
winojunko76 replied to your post: winojunko76 replied to your post: I was thinking… BE LAZY AND COME OVER AND EAT CHOKABLOK. UGGGGGGGGH.
winojunko76 replied to your post: I was thinking about working out. But. I’m sore… if your ipod is dead, you should really consider this thing called charging it. STOP WITH THE COMMON SENSE. LET ME BE LAZY.
I was thinking about working out. But. I’m sore from yesterday (tried a different machine and it actually made me work). My iPod is dead. I’m exhausted from work (still). And it’s disgusting out. Like, I don’t even want to go outside to get food. Like, as much as I’m craving cookies, I’m not walking across campus to get one. Like, looking outside makes me...
nickelback can’t even hold paul mccartney’s jock strap.– Paul
winojunko76 replied to your chat: Drunks bring humor sometimes. When they’re not assholes. LOL I should try that one out. Hint: It won’t work.
Drunks bring humor sometimes. When they're not...
Drunk Customer: If I showed you an I.D. with a really good picture, would you bang me?
Me: Probably not.